You really should explore Laura's various web "venues." She is a good person and trustworthy resource on a wide variety of subjects. (Not that common in the wild wild web.) Plus, she takes stunning photographs which you can see here.
I must admit this is my first time being tagged, and I am feeling a mixture of emotions.
This is my 397th blog post. Why do I do it?
- I blog because
2535 million bloggers must be on to something.
- I do not blog because I want to; I blog because I have to. (Thank you, Somerset Maugham)
- I blog so my friends and family can say they know a blogger.
- I started blogging because my selfish gene needed the exercise. (Thank you, Richard Dawkins)
- I blog because if I don't say it, it won't get said.
- I started blogging, in part, to show my kids I am a little cool. (I will continue until I succeed.)
- I blog to prove that the world still needs professional journalists, and finally...
- I blog to get the google gods' attention.